Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy and a military spouse. I work full-time doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar. If you’re interested in collaborating with me, check out the details on my work with me page.
Read some of my recent best posts:
- Why Working Moms need a Home Command Center
- 25 New Year's Resolutions That Will Bring You More Joy
- Smart Ways to Save Your Money This Year as a Family
- Tips for Dealing with Grief During the Holidays
- How to Prepare for your Child Losing First Tooth
- 7 Easy Dinner Ideas For Kids
- Trick-or-Treating Alternatives for Halloween
- How to Manage Your Homeschool Kids While Working from Home
- How to start a Distance Learning Pod
- How to Organize Your Home in One Week
- Get Ready for Back To School with these Tips
- Stop Agonizing: Working From Home With Kids in a Pandemic
- Protect your Family During this Pandemic Life
- Nature walk activities and crafts for kids
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- ABCMouse Review: No-guilt Screen Time
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills
- 6 Ways A Mom Can Become A Millionaire Before Turning 45!
- 31+ Side Hustle Ideas to earn Money from Home and Pay Down Debt
- The Ultimate List of Free Baby Stuff for New Moms
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, Book BINGO, Cover Chat, and more.