Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy and a military spouse. I work full-time doing environmental compliance, train my pets – dog and cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar. If you’re interested in collaborating with me, check out the details on my work with me page.
Read some of my recent best posts:
- The Ultimate List of Free Baby Stuff & Resources for New Moms
- Smart Ways to Save Your Money This Year as a Family
- Working Mom Morning Routine Tips for Busy Moms that Will Make You an Organized Rockstar
- The Perfect Evening Routine Checklist for Working Moms
- What to do if you're Losing Yourself in Motherhood
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills Checklist
- Say No Like a Pro: Why Learning to say No is a powerful tool for moms
- Get Ready for Back To School with these Tips (40+ Mom Hacks to Prepare for Back to School)
- Lost in Public? What to do if you get Separated & Your Child Gets Lost
- Social Media Detox: 15 signs you need a social media break right away!
- ABCMouse Review: No-guilt Screen Time
- When Your Hyper Child Just Doesn't Listen, Try This
- How To Pack School Lunches That Your Kids Will Actually Eat
- How to Prioritize your to-do list for Effective Time-Management
- How to do a Brain Dump and Relieve Mental Load
- How to be the best at summer vacation planning: efficiently and playfully
- Summer Camp at Home: Ideas to Keep Kids Busy While You Work
- Fabulous Productivity Tips for Working Moms to Run Your Schedule Like a Boss!
- Toddler Breakfast Ideas (before daycare or preschool)
- Tips for Battling Momnesia: How to Deal with the Mental Load of Motherhood
If you’re a brand interested in collaboration and sponsorship I’d love to hear from you! All the details are on my work with me page.
Chapter Break book blog
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, Book BINGO, Cover Chat, and more.
Grab your Affirmations Now!
Join the email list and we will send you these affirmations for working moms right away!