Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy and a military spouse. I work full-time doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar.
Read some of my recent best posts:
- 10 Effective Ways to Develop Growth Mindset in Children
- Fun and Easy Date Night Ideas for Parents
- How to use Google Calendar to organize your busy working mom life
- 25 New Year's Resolutions That Will Bring You More Joy
- The Best Educational Toys for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- 15 Signs you need a Social Media Detox
- Fizzy Christmas Tree Toddler Activity
- Easy New Years Eve Crafts for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Tips for Dealing with Grief During the Holidays
- Craft Stick Christmas Tree and other Simple Winter Crafts your Toddlers and Preschoolers will Love to do
- Do you have a baby with colic symptoms? Here's how to know
- Thanksgiving Activities to Entertain your Kids While You Eat + Download a FREE Worksheet
- What to do if you're Losing Yourself in Motherhood
- Is workspace important to productivity when you work from home?
- Glow in the dark Sensory Slime & more easy Halloween crafts
- The Best Tips for Working Moms from Working Moms
- How To Plan Maternity Leave As A Freelancer
- Your Easy Guide to Creating a Family Meal Plan
- What to do if you get Separated in Public
- 8 Tips for Taming Your Unruly Toddler
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, Book BINGO, Cover Chat, and more.