Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy and a military spouse. I work full-time doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar. If you’re interested in collaborating with me, check out the details on my work with me page.
Read some of my recent best posts:
- Tips for Managing Expectations as a Working Mom in an Overwhelming World
- Five Tips to Include More Veggies in Your Kid’s Diet
- Your guide to coffee for breastfeeding moms
- 10+ Laundry Hacks for Busy Moms to help you keep on top of laundry
- Start a new Habit while working on self-improvement
- First day of school printable worksheets for back to school
- Get Ready for Back To School with these Tips
- Summer Camp at Home: Ideas to Keep Kids Busy While You Work
- Working Mom Tips: How to Improve your Mental Health
- 35+ Toddler lunch ideas for daycare
- Have a Fabulous Active Beach Day at Kailua Beach
- 6 Tasks to Delegate as a new Mommy
- Learning To Write for Preschoolers: 6 brilliant tips to make it more appealing
- Best Baby Swing Tips for New Moms
- Highchairs For Babies: Eight Steps To Choosing The Right High Chair
- Why Working Moms need a Home Command Center
- 7 Air Purifier benefits you must know for your home and family
- How to Recharge When You're an Exhausted Mom
- How to prevent food allergies in children
- 25 New Year's Resolutions That Will Bring You More Joy
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, Book BINGO, Cover Chat, and more.