These are sample questions I like to ask about your biz in my Side Hustle Interview series. You can read previous interviews here.
- Tell us about yourself and [YOUR BIZ]
- What inspired you to launch [business]?
- What makes [Your BIZ] unique?
- Describe what you do and what you sell for those of us not familiar with your line of work or product.
- How does [Your BIZ] help reduce the mental load of motherhood?
- Which flavors/colors/varieties are your favorite? (if product based)
- Tell us about the decision to leave your career (if applicable)
- What are some of your favorite things about running your business?
- What are some challenges you ran into when starting your business?
- Any advice you want to give fellow working moms?
- For someone interested in what you do, can you share what to expect as far as earning potential and effort?
- What does it take for someone to get started with their own side hustle in your line of work?
Ready to pitch?
Submit your request and topic/business for review/approval. For more details, review terms on my work with me page.
You can email me at [email protected] or fill out the form below to get in touch with me.
Join the Working Mom Tribe
Join the Working Mom Tribe and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables.