These are sample questions I like to ask about your biz in my Side Hustle Interview series. You can read previous interviews here.
- Tell us about yourself and [YOUR BIZ]
- What inspired you to launch [business]?
- What makes [Your BIZ] unique?
- Describe what you do and what you sell for those of us not familiar with your line of work or product.
- How does [Your BIZ] help reduce the mental load of motherhood?
- Which flavors/colors/varieties are your favorite? (if product based)
- Tell us about the decision to leave your career (if applicable)
- What are some of your favorite things about running your business?
- What are some challenges you ran into when starting your business?
- Any advice you want to give fellow working moms?
- For someone interested in what you do, can you share what to expect as far as earning potential and effort?
- What does it take for someone to get started with their own side hustle in your line of work?
Ready to pitch?
Submit your request and topic/business for review/approval. For more details, review terms on my work with me page.
You can email me at [email protected] or fill out the form below to get in touch with me.