Links and Images from Fab Working Mom Life
Hi and thanks for linking back to Fab Working Mom Life!! We bloggers love to have our posts shared and included in other bloggers’ round-ups.
Please do link back to the specific post that you are referencing, rather than the homepage.
If you’re doing a round-up post and would like to use an image, here are some guidelines that I would like you to follow:
- You may use one of the images from the post you are including in the round-up.
- Please use the image as part of a collage or as a thumbnail (not full-size).
- Please avoid allowing the full-size image to be pinned linking back to your blog post.
If you are wanting to include an excerpt of the post in your round up:
- Please only use a couple of sentences from the post.
- Please make it clear when quoting (using blockquote for example) or summarize.
External links on Fab Working Mom Life
Please note my external linking policy from this website as explained on the guest post policy.
When doing a roundup of other bloggers’ posts, I always add the link to my dofollow safe list.
However, other external links will be “nofollow” per Google TOS. Here’s more from Google on guest posts and nofollow attribute expectations and paid links. Google already devalues links from guest posting (Source).
There are no exceptions for business or brand websites. This likewise applies to unknown websites linked within submitted guest posts.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.
This policy is valid from 11 March 2016.
Join the Working Mom List
Join the Working Mom collective and get support and tools to help you thrive! Subscribers get access to my library of resources and printables.