Thanks to Amazon for sponsoring this post and providing prizes for the giveaway! Opinions are my own.
We live in the media age, where we take photos of our babies by the thousands (or so it seems) right with our favorite pocket devices – our mobile phones. But we only have so much storage on these phones, and often we end up with the annoying “space is running out” alert and have to start deciding which photos or which apps must go to free up space on our phones.
Gems like this one, a silly cute pic, one we had a good chuckle taking. We certainly don’t want to have to delete it to make room for more.
Not anymore! Amazon Prime users – did you know we can take advantage of the awesome Amazon Prime Photos option as a Prime member? That means we get unlimited free photo storage! I must start using this immediately!
What is Prime Photos?
I just learned that Amazon has launched Family Vault with their Prime Photos feature. This means that Prime members can share our unlimited photo storage with up to FIVE family members or friends for free!
So now we can share photos of the silly kiddo with his grandparents for free, with just our Prime account! This is awesome! We can also order prints, photo books, and calendars directly from our Prime Photos account. That sure speeds things up!
What do we need to do? Download the new Prime Photos app! It is also available on computers for grandparents who may not be super mobile-savvy.
Are you an Amazon Prime member?
Wait, you don’t have Amazon Prime? Here’s why you should get it!
- FREE two-day shipping (no minimum order size)
- Prime Video: Instantly watch movies and TV episodes
- Prime Music: hundreds of playlists
- Prime Photos: unlimited photo storage!
- Kindle First: one new release, free, each month
- See what all you get as an Amazon Prime member!
>> Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial and see what you’ve been missing.
Learn more about Prime Photos features
To recap, this is what you get with Prime Photos:
- Prime Photos is free for Prime members
- Unlimited photo storage for free
- Prime members can invite up to five friends or family members to join the Family Vault at no additional cost
- Prime customers get these exclusive features: Family Vault, Image search, People view, Places view
- Can order photo prints, photo books, calendars, etc directly from Prime Photos account
- Quickly find your photos in the Family Vault
Pretty awesome, right?
>> Download the new Prime Photos app and get started!
Enter the Giveaway
While you’re at it, enter for a chance to win an awesome Amazon gift card.
Amazon, Fire and the Amazon Fire TV logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Join the Working Mom List
Join the Working Mom collective and get support and tools to help you thrive! Subscribers get access to my library of resources and printables.