Spring-Cleaning for Your Finances
Spring-cleaning isn’t just for your home and garage. Spring-cleaning can be great for your finances, too. We may start the year off with goals to get our budget in check, but sometimes by the end of the first quarter we’ve already forgotten or lost track of these goals.
Now is a great time to revisit your monthly budget plans and see where you are spending and consider making some changes.
Grab your Budget Workbook Now!
Join my email list and we will send you this Monthly Budget Workbook right away!
If you’re struggling with understanding your finances, you must grab my Annual Budget Planner Workbook that helps you understand the full picture of your finances. It tracks your monthly and annual earnings and spending and even provides lovely graphs so you can visually understand what your money is doing and where it is going. It’s a must-have!
Now onto this spring cleaning of your finances worksheet!
By answering the following questions, you can increase your understanding of your financial situation and move forward toward your financial goals.
- How can I enhance my current filing system for my financial documents?
- Do I have adequate life insurance? How do I know?
- Do I have an emergency fund and a plan for saving for it? If not, how can I get started on this process?
- Do I have a will and an estate plan? If not, what do I need to do to create these? Where can I find a legal expert to help me?
- Do I have a budget that fits my financial situation and supports my financial goals? If not, list monthly expenses here to get a quick idea of my budget needs.
- Do I have disability insurance to pay my expenses if I become unable to work? How much do I need?
- What is my investment plan? Do my investments have an appropriate amount of risk for my circumstances? Should I increase my diversification?
You can grab this worksheet with write-in fields from my Fab Resouce Library for subscribers! Not a subscriber yet? Simple, join now and you’ll get the library link right away! You can use the sign-up form above to also get the budget printable sent to you.
Join the Working Mom List
Join the Working Mom collective and get support and tools to help you thrive! Subscribers get access to my library of resources and printables.
[…] what you’re earning, and most importantly, what you’re spending it on. It can be really eye-opening to see where your money goes, and that helps you trim it down. Getting a good budget in place is a great way to help you learn […]