How are you celebrating Mother’s Day this year? I know we’re celebrating a bit differently this year, but enjoying mother’s day at home with our sweet little family can still be amazing.
I’ve already shared a great list of Mother’s Day brunch ideas (why not have Mother’s day in pajamas), and also this great list of Mother’s Day letter board ideas, and don’t forget to do tons of these lovely Mother’s Day crafts with your kids.
Here’s one more way to celebrate Mother’s day with your preschoolers. You’ll love this Mother’s Day interview questions printable. Ask your preschooler these Mother’s Day questions and write down their answers. Or, send them to Dad and have him obtain the child’s answers to the questions about mom for Mother’s day, and let these be a surprise.
Mother’s Day Keepsake – About My Mom Interview Questions
It’s so lovely to be able to ask a small child an open-ended question and see what we get back. Sometimes the result is pure adorable silliness. Sometimes, a really touching and happy moment. Enjoy these questions, as this makes a lovely Mother’s day gift.
Grab the free printable questions list and add this to your Mother’s Day keepsakes.
- Mommy’s name is ______________
- How old is mommy? ________________
- What is mommy’s job? _________________________________________
- What’s mommy’s favorite food? _______________________________________
- What’s mommy’s favorite thing to do with me? _____________________
- What TV show does mommy watch? _______________________________
- How does mommy like to relax? ___________________________________________
- If we could travel anywhere, we would go: ____________________________
- What is something mommy always says? ______________________
- What do I always say to mommy? ___________________________
- My favorite thing to do with mommy is ______________________________
- I love my mom because ____________________________________________
If you have more than one child, be sure to ask them the questions separately (so their answers don’t influence each other).
It is fun to do these each year to see how their answers change. You can print these out and store them in a scrapbook or binder, to remember always.
I’d love to read some of your fun interviews! Feel free to share them with me!
Join the Working Mom List
Join the Working Mom collective and get support and tools to help you thrive! Subscribers get access to my library of resources and printables.
[…] from exhaustion, the folks at Tommy John have sourced 20 self-care ideas for moms to try on Mother’s Day and every […]