Mother’s Day is a special day – because MOMS are so special! Right ladies? Send this gift guide to your husbands/partners and tell them how important it is they recognize and celebrate YOU! These gifts are also perfect for Grandma on Mother’s Day.
Enjoy this fun collection of unique, custom, handmade, and personalized Mother’s Day gifts you can order from Etsy.
Mother’s Day Gift Ideas for Moms with Multiple Children
- A gorgeous sign with personalized names and birthdays with a star map is a perfect gift for moms of several kids and grandmas with several grandchildren!
- This lovely personalized wooden sign with all the kid’s names written through the letters MOM.
- A necklace with all the kids’ (or grandkids’) names. Jewelry is always a win!
- Tulip plaque with all the names. This is so pretty and makes a great conversation piece in the living room.
- An elegant birthstone ring. Because Mommy holds her little one’s hands and how can carry them on her fingers.
Funny Mother’s Day Gifts
- This “Mom, I hope this candle smells better…” candle! Hilarious!
- A funny “I’m so glad I tumbled out of yours” mug! Ok this one is a bit inappropriate but funny!
- Bohemian Rhapsody inspired mother’s day card. Cute, and makes me want to sing the song.
- At least you don’t have ugly children mug. Kinda silly tongue-in-cheek humor.
- Surviving Motherhood stemless wine glass. A little cliche but hey always a fun gift for moms.
Inspirational Gifts for Mom
- This lovely “love between a mother and daughter” art. Especially when you don’t live close to your momma.
- A puzzle pieces art. It’s cute, another nice thing to hang on the wall or even take to work.
- Wine and cheese board. Could also be a cutting board. With an option to add text, little sayings, recipes, or kid drawings.
- Music box. Because music boxes are so magical and youthful.
- Our first Mother’s day matching outfits. These are so cute for mom and son and they’re camo print!
So what did you think? Did you enjoy these 15 ideas for gifts you can give Mom this Mother’s Day?
More ideas? Check out my Etsy Favorites lists.