Hello and welcome from Instagram, glad to have you here!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m a busy working mom. I work full-time as an environmental compliance consultant, train my pets – 2 dogs and one cat (and one husband), raise an active little boy, and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging. I’m also a military spouse, which often means I am solo parenting.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Recent promotions on Instagram:
Read some of my recent best posts:
- Summer Camp at Home: Ideas to Keep Kids Busy While You Work
- Working Mom Tips: How to Improve your Mental Health
- 35+ Toddler lunch ideas for daycare
- Have a Fabulous Active Beach Day at Kailua Beach
- 6 Tasks to Delegate as a new Mommy
- Learning To Write for Preschoolers: 6 brilliant tips to make it more appealing
- Best Baby Swing Tips for New Moms
- Highchairs For Babies: Eight Steps To Choosing The Right High Chair
- Why Working Moms need a Home Command Center
- 7 Air Purifier benefits you must know for your home and family
Check out some of my favorite posts:
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
Do you want to reach out? You can also use the social media icons on the sidebar to reach me. Email me directly at [email protected]
I love to read and also co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, our #ShelfLove Challenge, Bookish Bingo and more.