Hello and welcome from Instagram, glad to have you here!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most recently a mom. I work full-time as an environmental compliance consultant, train my pets – 2 dogs and one cat (and one husband), raise an active little boy, and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging. I’m also a military spouse, which often means I am solo parenting.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Read some of my recent best posts:
- How to Prepare for your Child Losing First Tooth
- 7 Easy Dinner Ideas For Kids
- Trick-or-Treating Alternatives for Halloween
- How to Manage Your Homeschool Kids While Working from Home
- How to start a Distance Learning Pod
- How to Organize Your Home in One Week
- Get Ready for Back To School with these Tips
- Stop Agonizing: Working From Home With Kids in a Pandemic
- Protect your Family During this Pandemic Life
- Nature walk activities and crafts for kids
Check out some of my favorite posts:
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
Do you want to reach out? You can also use the social media icons on the sidebar to reach me. Email me directly at [email protected]
I love to read and also co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, our #ShelfLove Challenge, Bookish Bingo and more.