My name is Julie 🙂 I’m a busy working mom. I work full-time as an environmental compliance consultant, train my pets – down from 3 pets to 1 recently (and one husband), raise an active little boy, and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging. I’m also a military spouse, which often means I am solo parenting.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first-time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
**These may contain sponsored or affiliate links.
- Fall Gratitude Journal
- Naughty/Nice List Elf Report
- Dear Santa Letter
- Christmas Games and Party Planning
Recently shared on Instagram/TikTok:
- Lumen metabolism tracker – use code FABWORKINGMOM for $50 off
- First Day gummy vitamins – best kids vitamins with fruits and veggies!
- Everra I AM A HERO Lash Kit
- Truly Free Starter Kit Jam-Packed With Super Effective, Plant-Powered Cleaning Products + FREE caddy
- Get Zest Tea – cucumber melon flavor energy tea
- Liveops – flexible earning opportunities for the holidays
Covenant House: End Youth Homelessness
Back to School:
- Zulily Back to school
- First day of school printables (free)
- First day of School Chalkboard Printables
- Back to school with these tips
- School lunch ideas
- Back to School Chalkboards and Chalk Markers**
- Name Bubbles – put name labels on everything! (code BTS20 for 20% off)
Learning for Kids:
- Homer Learn & Grow learning app for kids 2-8 (30 day free trial)
- CodeSpark learning app for kids 5+ (my son is obsessed) (30 day free trial)
- ABC Mouse
- Little Passports
- Summer Camps (Virtual)
- OSMO Reading Adventure – read with your magic wand and LeVar Burton approved!
- Allschool – get a Free class (we did the Minecraft escape room)
- Zulily Santa’s Workshop!
- Amazon picks
- Etsy Store
- *Radiate Positivity Tee* from my TeeMill shop
- TeeMill shop
- Coffee Lovers gift guide
- Holiday Gift Guide
- Mother’s Day Gift Guide
My Printables / Workbooks Shop:
See more on my Etsy Shop.
Read some of my recent best posts:
- Ideas for your Winter Bucket List for Kids
- The Ultimate List of Free Baby Stuff & Resources for New Moms
- Smart Ways to Save Your Money This Year as a Family
- Working Mom Morning Routine Tips for Busy Moms that Will Make You an Organized Rockstar
- The Perfect Evening Routine Checklist for Working Moms
- What to do if you're Losing Yourself in Motherhood
- Kindergarten Readiness Skills Checklist
- Say No Like a Pro: Why Learning to say No is a powerful tool for moms
- Get Ready for Back To School with these Tips (40+ Mom Hacks to Prepare for Back to School)
- Lost in Public? What to do if you get Separated & Your Child Gets Lost
Join the Working Mom collective!
Join the Working Mom collective (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Subscribers get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
Do you want to reach out? You can also use the social media icons on the sidebar to reach me. Email me directly at [email protected]
If you’re inquiring about a brand collaboration, all details are on my work with me page. Please read the terms first.
I love to read and also co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, Bookish Bingo, and more.