Hello and welcome from Instagram or TikTok, glad to have you here!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m a busy working mom. I work full-time as an environmental compliance consultant, train my pets – down from 3 pets to 1 recently (and one husband), raise an active little boy, and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging. I’m also a military spouse, which often means I am solo parenting.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first-time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Recent promotions on Instagram/TikTok:
These may contain affiliate links.
- Amazon picks
- 2021 Holiday Gift Guide
- Divvy Up Socks
- 310 Nutrition Smoothies use code MOMJULIEHYDRATE for 10% off
- Sanibeads sanitizing bracelet
- Genopalate what foods are best for your genes?
- Make a Habit
- Coffee Lovers gift guide
My Printables / Workbooks Shop:
Read some of my recent best posts:
- Start a new Habit while working on self-improvement
- Ideas for your Winter Bucket List
- Books and Songs to Cultivate Kindness in Toddlers
- Growth Mindset in Children: 10 Effective Ways to Develop Perseverance
- Tips for Managing Expectations as a Working Mom in an Overwhelming World
- Five Tips to Include More Veggies in Your Kid’s Diet
- Your guide to coffee for breastfeeding moms
- 10+ Laundry Hacks for Busy Moms to help you keep on top of laundry
- First day of school printable worksheets for back to school
- Get Ready for Back To School with these Tips
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe (email list) and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
Do you want to reach out? You can also use the social media icons on the sidebar to reach me. Email me directly at [email protected]
I love to read and also co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, Bookish Bingo, and more.
Join the Working Mom Tribe
Join the Working Mom Tribe and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables.