Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy. I work full-time in Texas doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar.
Read some my recent best posts:
- How To Stay Organized With A Household Binder
- Get Organized for Tax Season
- How to Prevent Crying When Baby is Put Down
- Valentine's Day Activities your Toddlers and Preschoolers will Love
- How Embracing Motherhood Has Made me a Better Employee
- Your Easy Guide to Creating a Family Meal Plan
- Planning to Rock this Blog in 2018
- How to Keep Your Career and Personal Goals alive as a Working Mom
- How to set the Best SMART Goals and Resolutions for 2018
- Craft Stick Christmas Tree and other Simple Winter Crafts your Toddlers and Preschoolers will Love to do
- What to Look for When Selecting a Daycare Provider
- How to Be Successful as A Working Mom in 2018
- Make a Thankful Tree with your Child this Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Activities to Entertain your Kids While You Eat + Download a FREE Worksheet
- Five Tips to Include More Veggies in Your Kid’s Diet
- Fun Math & Fitness Activity for Preschool
- 2017 Holiday Gift Guide for Everyone on your List
- Easy and Fun Halloween Spider Craft for Toddlers
- When to stop swaddling the baby
- Executive Function Skills your Toddler needs for Preschool
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, #ShelfLove Challenge, Book Blind Date, Cover Chat, and more.