Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy. I work full-time in Texas doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar.
Read some my recent best posts:
- Make a Thankful Tree with your Child this Thanksgiving
- Thanksgiving Activities to Entertain your Kids While You Eat + Download a FREE Worksheet
- Five Tips to Include More Veggies in Your Kid’s Diet
- Fun Math & Fitness Activity for Preschool
- 2017 Holiday Gift Guide for Everyone on your List + Giveaway
- Easy and Fun Halloween Spider Craft for Toddlers
- Executive Function Skills your Toddler needs for Preschool
- 10 Adorable and Easy Halloween Crafts for Toddlers
- Easy and Fun Fall Leaf Tree Craft for Toddlers
- 10 Fall Activities to do with Toddlers in Houston and Austin
- Get Ready for Fall with these Fantastic Ideas
- How to Thaw Breast Milk
- Saving Your Sanity This School Year
- Get Ready for Back To School with these Tips
- Back to School Driving Safety Tips
- Why breastfeeding moms need a lactation consultant
- How to Safely View the 2017 Solar Eclipse
- Tips to take your Toddler to his First Movie Theater
- Help Your Baby or Toddler Learn to Sleep with Tips from The Baby Sleep Site
- Surviving a Summer Road Trip with a Toddler
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, #ShelfLove Challenge, Book Blind Date, Cover Chat, and more.