*This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com and the brands featured below. All opinions are my own.
Happy summer! Let’s rejoice and enjoy this fantastic season full of sunshine and fun and go get outside! I love sharing fun gift guides and ideas for wonderful products you can use to have a ton of fun this summer. Today I’m sharing the fun-tastic products I received in this #GetOutsideBBoxx Babbleboxx.
AfterShokz Trekz Air Open-Ear Headphones
Let’s start with these AfterShokz Trekz Air headphones – these are wonderful! These are wireless bone conduction headphones, delivering sound through your cheekbones! Rather than sitting in your ears (which is uncomfortable) or even over your ears, they leave your ears open to your environment. This is so vital, especially if you’re listening to music while running or biking in a busy place.
They are made with mostly titanium to fit well and sound great. These come in a fun new color called Canyon Red, and that’s currently trending as one of the hottest colors of 2018. Fun!
My favorite feature of these headphones is that you can enjoy your music while still being in the moment with everything going on around you. And as a mom of a toddler, I always have to be in the moment. My kid finds ways to get into mischief (and isn’t that great at managing it), and I have to always be listening. So it’s nice to get to listen to some music while still being present and being able to hold a conversation.
Brew Dr. Kombucha
For those of you new to Kombucha like I am, you may be wondering what is Kombucha? Kombucha is a fermented tea. It is a non-alcoholic active beverage that is 100% raw and unpasteurized.
I received two flavors of Brew Dr. Kombucha to try out:
- Clear Mind – a botanical flavor with rosemary and sage. Both are used for their abilities to assist in mental clarity and focus.
- Strawberry Basil – combines high-quality green tea with strawberries and two types of basil.
As someone who is not the biggest fan of the taste of regular Kombucha, I was pleasantly surprised that this tasted more like a fizzy tea. I enjoyed sipping the Strawberry Basil flavor of Brew Dr. Kombucha while trying out my new AfterShokz Trekz Air headphones on the patio, while my toddler played beside me.
Heliocare® Daily Use Antioxidant Formula
Heliocare is a clinically proven, dermatologist-recommended for over 25 years, natural dietary supplement with antioxidant effects on the skin.
Heliocare contains Fernblock® PLE Technology, an antioxidant extract that is naturally derived from the extract of Polypodium leucotomos (PLE), a tropical fern native to Central and South America that aids in eliminating free radicals to maintain younger-looking, more resilient skin*.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
This is great since we’ve been spending so much time at the river this summer, and I’m getting a lot more sun than I’m used to. Adding a Heliocare supplement to my routine to help my skin out is easy and fabulous.
Skratch Labs Drink Mixes, Energy Chews & Energy Bar
I got to sample a handful of Skratch Labs products, so I’ll summarize them below.
- Sport Hydration Drink Mix: This sports drink formulated with 800 mg of electrolytes per liter, which is the average amount of salt active people lose when they sweat. So it hydrates faster than water alone. It is made with real fruit for flavor and nothing artificial. I tried the passionfruit mix, and it tasted wonderful!
- Sport Recovery Drink Mix: When you push your body during a hard workout you need to replenish it with the right amount of amino acids, calories, and fat. This recovery mix is perfect right after a workout or race to help you recover faster. It’s meant for people who really push themselves during a workout, and let’s be honest that isn’t me right now. But the drink was so delicious, like a chocolate shake!
- Sport Energy Chews: These energy chews are made with real fruit and covered in powdered sugar. They provide slow drip energy that won’t make you crash. These taste a bit like fruit snacks, but better, and healthier, so they are a great option!
- Anytime Energy Bar: Plant-based protein and energy bar made with quinoa, brown rice crisps, and nut butter. Good option for an energy bar or snack with great ingredients.
- Anytime Hydration Drink Mix: This is a sports drink for people who hate sports drinks. This hydration mix is made with natural cane sugar, real fruit and nothing artificial to restore the body’s essentials.
What’s really awesome about these products is they are made with real food ingredients that our body knows how to process and no extra junk. It was originally designed to help pro cyclists perform by a doctor who coached cyclists at the Tour de France.
Get 20% off your entire of the Skratch Labs Hydration drink mix or energy bars with code: TRYSKRATCH at http://bit.ly/TRYSKRATCH
T-Rex Tape is strong duct tape made with double-thick adhesive to hold up in about any climate and environmental condition. It’s also strong enough to adhere to rough or dirty surfaces without sacrificing sticking power. T-Rex Tape is a weather-resistant tape that is ideal for camping and fishing trips, or out on a boat.
What are your summer essentials?
Join the Working Mom List
Join the Working Mom collective and get support and tools to help you thrive! Subscribers get access to my library of resources and printables.