How are you celebrating Father’s Day this year?
I know we’re celebrating a bit differently this year, though less stuck inside our homes than say for Mother’s day.
I’ve already shared a list of fun Father’s Day crafts to do with your kids.
Here’s one more way to celebrate Father’s day with your preschoolers. Ask your preschooler these questions and write down their answers. Then present them to Daddy.
These interviews can go in a Father’s day card, and even a DIY card. This can also be framed or included in a craft.
Father’s Day Keepsake – About My Dad Interview Questions
It’s so lovely to be able to ask a small child an open-ended question and see what we get back. Sometimes the result is pure adorable silliness. Sometimes, a really touching and happy moment. Enjoy these questions, as this makes a lovely Father’s day gift.
Grab the free printable questions list and get add this to your Father’s Day keepsakes.
- Daddy’s name is ______________
- How old is daddy? ________________
- What is daddy’s job? _________________________________________
- What’s daddy’s favorite food? _______________________________________
- What’s daddy’s favorite place to take me? _____________________
- What TV show does daddy watch? _______________________________
- How does daddy like to relax? ___________________________________________
- If we could play any game, we would play: ____________________________
- What is something daddy always says? ______________________
- What do I always say to daddy? ___________________________
- My favorite thing to do with daddy is ______________________________
- I love my dad because ____________________________________________
If you have more than one child, be sure to ask them the questions separately (so their answers don’t influence each other).
It is fun to do these each year to see how their answers change. You can print these out and store them in a scrapbook or binder, to remember always.
I’d love to read some of your fun interviews! Feel free to share them with me!
Join the Working Mom Tribe
Join the Working Mom Tribe and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables.