Well hello, October! Halloween month is here, which means Halloween candy is everywhere! What’s a parent to do if they want healthy Halloween treats to hand out or maybe even want to pass out non candy treats for Halloween? And especially we parents would want non candy Halloween treats for toddlers – they eat enough sweets! Well, here are some great candy alternatives for Halloween trick-or-treating!
These are also great ideas for what to put in Halloween treat bags for preschool and play dates! Because you know Halloween is not the first and only candy-filled school holiday, before you know it, you’ll need to find these non-candy Valentine’s day ideas and these Easter basket fillers.
You might be wondering why even bother with candy alternatives for Halloween, but you may be looking for food allergy Halloween treats. You never know when someone has food allergies (look into the teal pumpkin project). Our school is nut-free, and so many candies you can buy in the fun-size multi-packs are full of nuts and are not safe for kids with allergies. Many families are looking for no sugar Halloween treats and want to have a healthier option. So these candy alternatives for Halloween treats for trick-or-treaters are great ideas that kids will love.
Enjoy these ideas for non-candy Halloween treats for toddlers and for school!
Non-Candy Halloween Treats for Kids
These are all fabulous ideas for non food Halloween treats. Love all of these Halloween candy alternatives.
1. Start off with a set – all in one and you’re done!
168 Pcs Halloween Party Favor Toy
2. Here’s another amazing set, and it comes with a Teal Pumpkin!!
140PCS Halloween Party Supplies Suitable for Classroom Exchange Parties and Teal Pumpkin Project
3. Halloween LED rings can be fun to mix and match with friends.
4. Glow in the dark bracelets are especially fun to wear while trick-or-treating.
5. Fun size Play-Doh because one can never have enough!
6. Glow in the dark bouncing balls but definitely don’t play with them in the roads.
7. Stretchy skeletons are a hoot.
8. Halloween wind-up toys make fun party gifts too.
9. Glow critters because every kiddo loves some bugs.
10. Halloween pencils and erasers are a fun one for preschool party bags.
11. Halloween coloring activity books are always fun for bored little ones.
12. Halloween stickers always a hit!
13. Notebooks to pair with those pencils!
14. Halloween Springs (Slinky)
15. Sticky hands to stick each other with a high five
16. Glow in the dark tattoos are fun for kids of all ages
17. Glow in The Dark Party Supplies
18. Halloween rubber duckies!!! SO cute!
19. Masks for more dress up play
20. Slap bracelets will never go out of style haha
And don’t forget your Halloween treat bags/loot bags!
In conclusion, candy alternatives for Halloween are a great way to keep the holiday healthy and fun. There are many non food items that can be used as Halloween treats. By using items such as pencils, erasers, and stickers, you can still give the trick-or-treaters a fun and unique experience. With a little creativity, you can find the perfect treat for everyone.
You might also like: Trick or Treating Alternatives for Halloween!
Check out my new Halloween Planner to help you plan the most spookiest-filled Halloween party!
Join the Working Mom List
Join the Working Mom collective and get support and tools to help you thrive! Subscribers get access to my library of resources and printables.
Leave a Reply