Gratitude and Goals
- Happy Thanksgiving! There is so much to be thankful for, and I didn’t want to let this holiday pass by without doing my Gratitude and Goals post!
- I’m thankful to be with my family. Having my husband home has made me and the kiddo very happy and our life more balanced. The move went rather well, we are still unpacking (or at least have the important stuff unpacked and have lost our steam for the rest) and we’re learning how to make a new home fit our things and our things fit a new home. It is an interesting experience.
- My son is 3! He turned 3 this month and is becoming a very opinionated and curious little boy. I love when he asks me what things are so he can repeat words. I love when he says full sentences. I love that he still gives the best hugs.
- My little man is mostly potty trained, that is the new daycare’s doing. In fact, now that he’s turned 3 they are moving him to the preschool program! He is officially in Preschool starting Monday after Thanksgiving. Yikes! Guess I’m graduating to working mom/preschool mom blogger.
- My parents visited our new home in late October for my Dad’s birthday. We had a wonderful time. Simply wonderful. I picked them up in San Antonio and we hung out at the River Walk. The next day we visited some fun gardens in Austin. Then we spent the weekend with hubby and the kid (who were both at school and work during the first two days of my parents’ visit). We went to a pumpkin patch farm and had lots of fun there. The kiddo even went on his first pony ride.
- My in-laws came to visit for a belated birthday celebration for my toddler. We went to the Thinkery, which is Austin’s children’s museum. It is awesome. I want to live there. The end.
- Our Houston area house is still not sold, but it is finally getting views again. Things slowed a lot after Harvey but now are picking back up.
- Halloween was fun, a trunk or treat at daycare and a classroom party/parade. I love Haloween. I even dressed up at work since my office did a costume contest.
- We also had a Thanksgiving classroom party last Friday and my little man was so happy and surprised to see me in the middle of the day.
- Work is going great. I’m starting to get integrated into office projects and still have my client projects so I’m fully billable and everyone is happy. I love my 30 minute commute. I love being able to go to classroom parties and run my errands when needed without losing a ton of my work hours.
- I still want to work on my goals to rock my blog so I need to get back to working through the Elite Blog Academy course to attempt those goals for year end or early 2018. I’ve lost my steam with the move and all and need to start this up again.
- We have been doing great with the going to bed before midnight goal. In fact, we’re in bed before 10pm! That’s hubby’s doing. I do need to schedule in more time for blogging since I used to do that late in the night while he was away.
- Harmonize. Stay positive. I am doing well actually with allowing my life to change and staying somewhat sane with all the crazy that life has been throwing at us lately.
- Sell the house. Please soon? I really don’t want to have to pay rent and mortgage for very long.
What are you thankful for this month? What are your goals for the month ahead? Share your posts with us!
Welcome to the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at Mama Motivates! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past month as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming month. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have. This party will start on the first Friday of each month, but you are welcome to link up anytime during the month.
Rules for Gratitude and Goals Linky Party Participation:
- Follow your hosts:
Julie: Fab Working Mom Life | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Suzanna: Mama Motivates | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
- Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
- Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage. Please link up relevant posts only. We reserve the right to remove off-topic posts. (That means no reviews, no roundups, etc. Goals or discussion of what makes you thankful please!)
- Comment on the host posts. Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.