Gratitude and Goals
- I was healthy for most of January! Unfortunately, cold and flu season got me again this week. But that was the longest stretch I have been healthy since the season started. So I’ll take that win ha.
- I made progress on my blogging goals this past month, starting with the switch to ConvertKit (and totally geeking out over the features and things I can do now). I have also made some landing pages – one for my main opt-in, and created a new one. New post coming next week that contains the opt-in! The plan is that freebie will lead into my next product, which is still in the creation phase. But hint: spreadsheets! (see, geek!)
- I no longer live Schrodinger’s life… we have an answer! Details are on the hush hush publicly until we figure out timing and all, but my life will be changing drastically this year and I need to harmonize with that. You’re welcome to ask me privately if you want to know what I’m going on about.
- Hubby came home for the weekend at the end of Jan, our almost monthly visits. We had to go to Austin to renew my military ID since it expired earlier. Now to continue using it for free stuff (like entry to our favorite Children’s Museum).
- We had some fun birthday parties for kids of people I’m friends with this past month, and more coming up this month. I feel like I only see people when we are celebrating something, but at least then right? Ha.
- Continue picking away at the goals to rock my blog!
- Continue the bed before midnight goal. I need more rest and to focus on my health. Get well should also be on here.
- Keep working with the toddler on his tantrums. I don’t want to lose the progress Daddy made, even if the kiddo treats me differently.
- Harmonize. Stay positive. I am not good with change, so I struggle here.
- Declutter. Get rid of stuff. Minimize. Too much stuff in our home!
What are you thankful for this month? What are your goals for the month ahead? Share your posts with us!
Welcome to the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at Mama Motivates! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past month as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming month. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have. This party will start on the first Friday of each month, but you are welcome to link up anytime during the month.
Rules for Gratitude and Goals Linky Party Participation:
- Follow your hosts:
Julie: Fab Working Mom Life | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Suzanna: Mama Motivates | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
- Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
- Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage. Please link up relevant posts only. We reserve the right to remove off-topic posts.
- Comment on the host posts. Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.