Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy. I work full-time in Texas doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar.
Read some my recent best posts:
- Tips for Battling Momnesia
- Learn to Create a Monthly Budget Like a Boss and Grab Your Monthly Budget Workbook
- Let's Hear it for Survival Mode Moms
- How to Rock Affiliate Marketing, Interview with an Expert
- Planning to Rock this Blog in 2017
- The Best Natural Cough Suppressant Remedy to Stop your Cough Instantly
- How to Cycle your Social Media Shares for FREE with RecurPost
- What to do if you get Separated in Public
- What I'll miss about having a Nanny and what I'm looking forward to with Daycare
- How to Transition a Toddler from a Crib to a Big Kid Bed, even if you're not ready
- How to Survive Flying with a Toddler with your Sanity Intact
- How I Breastfed my Formula-Fed Baby
- Simple Toddler Activities you can do Right Now with what you have on hand
- Tips to Survive Your Child's First Haircut
- How to Help your Toddler who won’t Eat, advice from a Pediatrician
- How to Prepare Freezer Meals to make Dinner Time Easy
- What important details you should include in a Nanny Contract
- 10+ Breastfeeding Moms Share their Tips
- How I Exponentially Increased my Pageviews using Pinterest
- 140 Simple and Amazing Learning Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, #ShelfLove Challenge, Book Blind Date, Cover Chat, and more.