Welcome to Fab Working Mom Life!
My name is Julie 🙂 I’m many things, but most consumingly a mom to a toddler boy. I work full-time in Texas doing environmental compliance, train my pets – 2 dogs and 1 cat (and 1 husband), and enjoy reading (fiction) and blogging.
Fab Working Mom Life is a family lifestyle blog. I write about being a first time working mom to help myself and other working moms in our journey to find a balance between our family, responsibilities, and hobbies. I do this because we moms need a support network to thrive both at home and at work.
Navigate the site using the menu items, check out some of my featured posts, and say hello to me on social media. I’d love to hear from you!
You can also contact me here or use the icons on the sidebar.
Read some my recent best posts:
- Help Your Baby or Toddler Learn to Sleep with Tips from The Baby Sleep Site
- Surviving a Summer Road Trip with a Toddler
- 15+ Side Hustle Ideas to earn extra Money from Home and Pay Down Debt
- Low-Cost Updates to help Sell Your House
- Summer Programs for Kids that Won’t Break Your Budget
- 10 Lessons Learned in 10 Years of Marriage
- How to Downsize your Home when Planning to Move
- How to stay Productive when Working From Home
- 10 Things No One Tells You About Being Pregnant
- Tips for Family Fun this Summer
- 8 Tips To Keep A Baby Safe At Home
- Amazing Meal Planning Services to make Meal Time Simpler
- Morning Routine Tips for Busy Moms that Will Make You an Organized Rockstar
- How To Manage Your Child's Fever
- Side Hustle Series: Interview with a Digital Marketing and SEO Consultant
- How to Handle Child Care When You Work from Home
- How to use Google Calendar to organize your busy working mom life
- How to have a Well Ordered Kitchen
- How I streamline my busy life as a working mom with these time-saving tips
- How I practice self-care on my commute
Join the Working Mom Tribe!
Join the Working Mom Tribe and get support and tools to help you thrive! Tribe members get access to my library of resources and printables, including this Nanny Interview Questions Checklist!
I love to read and co-run a book blog with some friends. Please visit Chapter Break for book reviews, Chat Between Chapters discussions, #ShelfLove Challenge, Book Blind Date, Cover Chat, and more.