Gratitude and Goals
- It’s my birthday month, so that’s a fun thing 😉 Go celebrate me! Send me presents or virtual hugs or whatever.
- Hubby will be home to celebrate for a short visit, and it will be his final visit home. After that, he’ll be completing his assignment and coming back! And the chaos will begin.
- We have more information about our upcoming life changes! We can start planning now. I’m excited with what we were given because of the easier transition into this new life. Still hush hush but contact me if you want details on what I’m rambling about ha.
- My big work agency submittal project was completed a week early so we all got a pat on the back and have been taking it easy now that March is done!
- More fun birthday parties and more to come. At least those give us something fun to do on weekends.
- Our town’s festival was the first weekend of April and I went both days with different friends and just hanging out in the fresh air and enjoying having friends has been wonderful.
- We had a major storm come through and my house had some electrical damage – lightning perhaps? Most of the issues were taken care of by service calls and smallish costs on our end. So I’m thankful it wasn’t a bigger issue, though inconvenient and stressful anyway.
- Continue picking away at the goals to rock my blog! I bought the Elite Blog Academy course, and need to continue to work through the assignments. Module 1 Unit 2 is a doozy with the pillar posts assignment. Write more good posts, got it.
- Continue the bed before midnight goal. And to focus on my health. And self-care. Enough with all the getting ill. For serious!
- Keep working with the toddler on his tantrums. I have such a hard time with this. I feel like I’m just waiting for Daddy to come home and take over for me ha.
- Harmonize. Stay positive. I am not good with change, so I struggle here.
- Declutter. Get rid of stuff. Minimize. Too much stuff in our home! My Mom made a great dent, but there is so much more to do and I haven’t made much progress since her visit.
- Make a plan for our transition.
What are you thankful for this month? What are your goals for the month ahead? Share your posts with us!
Welcome to the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at Mama Motivates! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past month as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming month. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have. This party will start on the first Friday of each month, but you are welcome to link up anytime during the month.
Rules for Gratitude and Goals Linky Party Participation:
- Follow your hosts:
Julie: Fab Working Mom Life | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Suzanna: Mama Motivates | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
- Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
- Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage. Please link up relevant posts only. We reserve the right to remove off-topic posts.
- Comment on the host posts. Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.