Gratitude and Goals
- I’m happy that February is over? I mean that’s a weird thing to list on the gratitude list, but honestly, between H and me, we went to the doc 3 times in February! Oh the fevers and the illness and then me needing a breathing treatment cause it got so bad. Here’s to March and spring and hopefully no more illness?
- Hubby came out to visit again for the weekend at the end of February and we got a lot of our errands done, including filing our taxes and ordering our floor fix project. Yes, that floor fix project. The one where my washing machine died and dumped water all over my living room, ruining my hardwood floors. We’re finally getting that fixed when hubby comes home.
- My Mom came out to stay with me for a week the first week of March! It was wonderful. I still had to work, but she did a lot of helping out! She packed up my china cabinet stuff to get it ready for floor repairs. She also cleaned out my closet and packed up all the clothes that are too big for me (since I lost 40+ pounds and all) and now it should be easier for me to get dressed in the morning.
- H and I attended some more kids birthday parties (seriously, everyone having birthdays) and it is nice to see him sometimes coming out of his shell and playing.
- H has also started soaring with speaking. From never saying a word to repeating almost everything we say sometimes! And I even heard him count to 10 to himself. Wow!
- Continue picking away at the goals to rock my blog! I bought the Elite Blog Academy course, and it was certainly an investment, so I need to work through the lessons and apply them.
- Continue the bed before midnight goal. I need more rest and to focus on my health. No more illness!
- Keep working with the toddler on his tantrums. I have such a hard time with this.
- Harmonize. Stay positive. I am not good with change, so I struggle here.
- Declutter. Get rid of stuff. Minimize. Too much stuff in our home! My Mom made a great dent, but there is so much more to do.
What are you thankful for this month? What are your goals for the month ahead? Share your posts with us!
Welcome to the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at Mama Motivates! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past month as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming month. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have. This party will start on the first Friday of each month, but you are welcome to link up anytime during the month.
Rules for Gratitude and Goals Linky Party Participation:
- Follow your hosts:
Julie: Fab Working Mom Life | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Suzanna: Mama Motivates | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
- Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
- Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage. Please link up relevant posts only. We reserve the right to remove off-topic posts.
- Comment on the host posts. Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.