Gratitude and Goals
- December was a busy month full of holidays and family. Hubby took an extended leave and I took PTO and we spent over a week together. It was wonderful! It went by so fast.
- We visited in-laws in the D/FW area for belated holidays and early birthday celebration, because we gotta do what we gotta do while we’re together.
- The Chrismas German Festival was this past month and was fun as usual. We got pictures with Santa, took pics in front of the giant tree, went on a train ride and more. Love these festivals.
- We took the kiddo to the Children’s Museum and had a ton of fun. We chased him around for 3 hours! Then got a great nap out of him.
- Speaking of sleep, he slept wonderfully all night the entire time Daddy was home. That stopped when Daddy returned to duty though :/
- Happy to be feeling better again. I spent most of November and December with one flu or another cold. I’m about over it and hope to stay healthy in January.
- The lovely Mary at Living a Sunshine Life suggested a really awesome word of the year for me. My life is in flux, and I actually don’t have the answer yet to where things will go. So she suggested Harmonize. This is brilliant because that’s exactly what I need to do, adjust and work with whatever direction life goes. If I go with the flow, rather than be a roadblock, things will be much smoother.
- Start picking away at the goals to rock my blog!
- Continue the bed before midnight goal. I need more rest.
- Keep working with the toddler on his tantrums. I don’t want to lose the progress Daddy made, even if the kiddo treats me differently.
- Stay positive. This one has been hard for me lately.
What are you thankful for this month? What are your goals for the month ahead? Share your posts with us!
Welcome to the Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at Mama Motivates! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past month as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming month. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have. This party will start on the first Friday of each month, but you are welcome to link up anytime during the month.
Rules for Gratitude and Goals Linky Party Participation:
- Follow your hosts:
Julie: Fab Working Mom Life | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
Suzanna: Mama Motivates | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest
- Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
- Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage. Please link up relevant posts only. We reserve the right to remove off-topic posts.
- Comment on the host posts. Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.