Weekly Gratitude and Goals
My Gratitude for this week:
- The project at work is finally done! The reporting deadline just passed, and so the stressful time is over. This has been a crazy month.
- We went to an Easter Egg hunt at our neighbor’s house on Friday evening and made new friends. This was my first time meeting that neighbor, who lives 3 houses down! So awesome to make that connection through a local mom group.
- We went to a 1st birthday party for the little boy of one of my friends from a book club. It was a lovely outdoor party with perfect weather. But we had to miss singing happy birthday since the hippo had enough and threw a massive tantrum so we had to hide around the corner until he tired himself out. Still was nice to see friends and get out of the house on a weekend.
My Goals for the upcoming week:
- Continue my progress with the Nutrisystem diet. 15+ pounds down, as much to go.
- Keep walking several times a week.
- Drink more water, aim for 100 oz/day.
- Continue working on/scheduling April’s posts so I can take some time off while my Mom is visiting.
- Stop biting my nails!
What are you thankful for this week? What are your goals for the week ahead? Share your posts with us!
Welcome to the Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Fab Working Mom Life and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past week as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming week. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on Fridays, but you are welcome to link up any time during the week.
Rules for Gratitude and Goals Linky Party Participation:
- Follow your hosts:
Julie: Fab Working Mom Life | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest
Suzanna: One Hoolie Mama | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest
- Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
- Link up the permalink to your post, not the link to your homepage. Please link up relevant posts only. We reserve the right to remove off-topic posts.
- Comment on the host posts. Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.