Weekly Gratitude and Goals
My Gratitude for this week:
- I hosted book club this Saturday and we had a lovely time. Baby H was a bit of a crankypants and yelled a lot but hopefully we’re not getting kicked out of book club yet heh.
- My book blog co-blogger and I got together to plan out some fun things for Chapter Break. If you follow that blog too, stay tuned for a read-along and more fun.
- I have exciting blog news! I finally registered a new domain name for this blog! FabWorkingMomLife.com! YES! I’ve been struggling with a blogging identity crisis for some time now and my wonderful friend Erin lit a fire under my butt and inspired me with her awesome brainstorming session in the wonderful tribe she started. I love this tribe! I have so many great ideas jotted down, now to just find time to implement them. This will really help me to grow my blog since I feel like the old name from 2004 was really holding me back. I will be making the transition slowly over the upcoming weeks.
- I started walking again and it feels amazing. I actually went for a walk at 8pm and it was cool and felt awesome and I was very energized. Maybe it was due to that energizing walk and FB chat with Erin that the inspiration just smashed into me.
My Goals for the upcoming week:
- Work out at least 3 days/week. Plan a workout regimen.
- Drink more water, aim for 100 oz/day.
- Take all the ideas for this blog and actually put pen to paper – or fingers to keyboard.
- Get better, again, because some symptoms are lingering or maybe I caught a new cold.
What are you thankful for this week? What are your goals for the week ahead? Share your posts with us!
Welcome to the Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party hosted by Julie at Velvet Rose and Suzanna at One Hoolie Mama! The idea behind this party is to take a step back and reflect on those things, both large and small, that we are thankful for in our lives this past week as well as think about what goals we may have for ourselves for the upcoming week. So share a list of everything and anything you are thankful for and add any goals you have for the week ahead. This party will start on Fridays, but you are welcome to link up any time during the week.
Rules for Weekly Gratitude and Goals Linky Party Participation:
- Follow your hosts:
Julie: Velvet Rose | Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest
Suzanna: One Hoolie Mama | Twitter | Facebook Instagram | Bloglovin | Pinterest
- Link back to the Gratitude and Goals linky party somewhere on your site (a linky party participating page is just fine).
- Hop around and show some love to other participants. Share on social media using the hashtag: #GratitudeGoals.